- A world-class collection of corals, coral facts, & coral keeping advice
- Includes 700+ full-color photographs
- Discusses the natural history of corals, coral husbandry, coral diseases & predators
- Provides more than 780 listings of genera & species including: stony corals, soft corals, zoanthids, gorgonians, fire corals, & more
- Chapters include: Reef Worlds, Anatomy Lessons, Zooxanthellae, Foods & Feeding, Secret Lives, Classification, The Corals, Husbandry, Water Chemistry, Care & Handling, Coral Health, & Conservation.
- This is a great reference book for the beginner to advanced hobbyist.
- 464 pages, © 2001, paperback or hardcover