The new LiterMeter III™ is an automatic precision peristaltic dosing system for the aquarium and horticulture industry. (Now with our
new Generation5 Pump. Super reliable and ultra quiet!) Three independent programs control one built-in pump and up to two external
pumps. Perform 2-way water changes, in addition to eliminating the manual drudgery of dosing Kalkwasser, trace elements, or topping
off evaporated water. Quiet operation, auto-calibration, and virtually maintenance-free.
“NEW” 5-YEAR LIMITED
- Quietest Pump on the Market
- Highest Quality and Incomparable Accuracy
- Fully automatic operation - Set it and forget it
- Auto-Calibration feature eliminates guesswork
- Dependable and virtually maintenance free
- No check valves to clog or seals to leak
The new pump is made out of precision-machined aluminum fabricated to exacting aerospace tolerances. For example, such critical
tolerances as the rollers are machined to +/-0.0005”. The outer surface is polished to a mirror finish. Internal surfaces are held to a 63
micro inch finish and hard anodized to provide a durable and low-friction raceway. The pump’s planetary direct drive is at an 11:1 ratio,
providing enough torque to generate over 40 pounds of pressure. This incredible lift enables the LiterMeter III™ to pump over 60 feet
above itself at a flow rate of over 200 ml/min. It can also draw up from 25 feet below. Calcium maintenance and alkalinity control are
essential for a healthy reef tank. Kalkwasser replenishment, to be most effective, should be added to your aquarium slowly and
consistently to avoid precipitation of calcium carbonate. The LiterMeter III™ automatically and reliably performs this task for you. Other
dosing and mixing operations involving 2- and 3-part formulae can be precisely metered and monitored. Two-way water exchanges can
be performed automatically.
- Internal Pump Flow Rate: approx. 200 ml/min.(8.45 oz./min.)
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 3.7” x 2.2” (19 cm. x 9.4 cm.
x 5.6 cm.)
- Minimum Daily Total: 40 milliliters (1.7 oz.)
- Maximum Daily Total: 99 liters (26 gals.)
- Draw Height: up to 25 feet
- Delivery Height: up to 60 feet
- Doses equal amounts 150 times per day
- 120VAC (60 Hz) / 12 VDC wall-mounted power supply
- International power supply available: 220
VAC (50 Hz)
The LiterMeter III™ offers features found only on expensive laboratory pumps, such as microprocessor control and nonvolatile memory.
Unlike noisy industrial metering pumps sold to the aquarium trades, the LiterMeter III was specifically designed for critical aquarium
dosing and is so quiet you can use it in your living room. Superior three-roller direct-motor drive eliminates noisy gears and improves
flow accuracy and tubing life. It can be run dry without damage.