For help with your order
For help with your order:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 1-800-993-0979 or if you are in the Los Angeles area
please call 818-348-3288
- We will accept money orders or cashier’s checks.
Pre-ordering: Since many factors
affect livestock availability
from day to day and week to week, we encourage you to pre-order
any livestock that is marked Pre-Order Now!
There are two reasons some livestock are marked as pre-orders.
One, the specimen has not yet arrived at our holding facility.
Or two, the specimen is still acclimating.
- Why is it necessary for livestock to be acclimated at
Vivid Aquariums’ holding facility? Most livestock
have already traveled thousands of miles before arriving at
our holding facility. We must quarantine all livestock to make
sure they are free from disease and fully adjusted to aquarium
life. This allows us to be sure that you get consistent high
quality, well-adjusted livestock.
Most pre-ordered livestock are shipped within 14 days.
See Shipping FAQs. If for some
reason we are unable to locate your pre-ordered item after ten
days, we will call or e-mail you to discuss availability and give
you the chance to either cancel your pre-order and receive a full refund, or let us keep
searching. Pre-orders may not be cancelled until after the initial
ten-day wait period.
- No fish, coral, invertebrates, live rock, or live sand may
be returned or exchanged for any reason except for items that
fall under the 15-Day Guarantee.
- No liquid products of any kind may be returned or exchanged.
- All drygoods and aquarium supplies are subject to a 20% restocking
fee and must be unopened and in re-sellable condition.
- No returns will be accepted without return authorization
from Vivid Aquariums.
- To get a return authorization you may call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include your name and number.
- Return shipping is at your expense.
- If any of your merchandise is damaged or defective you must
notify us immediately to receive return authorization.
- Damaged or defective merchandise will be exchanged for the
same item and Vivid Aquariums will pay for all related shipping
- No returns or exchanges of any kind for any product will
be accepted after 30 days from the invoice date. We will be
glad to refer you to the manufacturer in the unlikely event
you require warranty service for any product purchased.
- Any orders you wish to cancel must be cancelled within 24
hours after placing your order.
Site Security: Since information
security is critical to our business, we process all orders through
Net. We protect the security of your information during transmission
by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information
you input. We store information gathered on secure computers located
in a locked data center. The number of employees involved in the
management of the data center that have physical access to these
computers is limited. We use firewalls and other security technology
to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
Privacy: We respect your right
to privacy and will not share your personal information with any