SpectraPure® CSP RO System with Automatic Membrane Flush incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane and 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment and Carbon Block Filters. Automatic Flush System, ASO Valve, and Float Valve are included. Inline Dual-probe TDS Meter determines the performance of the RO membrane as well as the DI exhaustion point. An Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) is used to periodically rinse the accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the surface of the RO membrane to help increase the life of the membrane. The AFC will flush the membrane for a short period at start-up, every hour during operation, and at shut-down.
- 90-180 gallon per day( depending on model), high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- RO-pure water and long membrane life
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec™ sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. All the carbon block you ever need, period.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) for extended membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 14” x 6” x 15"
- 3-year manufacturer`s warranty