RGB LED Panorama Module Includes:
- 1 -12 RGB LED Panorama Module
- Mounting hardware
- Note: Controller is sold separately, at least one controller is required for every 3 lights. To connect more than 1 RGB light to a controller a RGB splitter is requried
- Long Lasting LEDs
- Modular Design – retrofit your nano, install in canopies or upgrade your existing fixture
- Low heat transfer, energy efficient
- Adjustable colors – dial in a specific color spectrum
- Water resistant
- Does not promote nuisance algae
- Quiet, no cooling fan
Your favorite color spectrum is now just a click away. Introducing the new RGB Panorama Pro LED module. With touch button remote control, fade features and adjustable intensity, you can dial in the perfect blend of light for every aquatic mood.
Using the same sleek design as our Panorama Pro Module, the RGB Pro delivers amazing color and intensity without sacrificing energy efficiency. Choose one of 16 different color spectrums with the simple touch of a button. Whether you want to add a little fuchsia to your reef tank, create an aqua-blue angelfish tank, or gently fade through all the color spectrums over your jellyfish exhibit, the RGB Panorama Pro completely changes what you can do with aquarium lighting.
Control the color spectrum of your aquarium lighting with just one click. That’s the big advantage of RGB LED technology. You can instantly change the color, vary intensity and brightness, turn your lights on or off, or set your light on fade mode to slowly rotate through the entire color spectrum. The handheld remote works from up to 30 feet away and is super simple to install. You can even add more punch by snapping on a polished reflector, effectively doubling the amount of light focused into your tank.