The Hammerhead Hybrid can be converted into a Hammerhead or a Barracuda.
"The Hammerhead™ is the most powerful pump in its class. This energy efficient pump is ideal for 300-500 gallon aquariums. This unit is rated for a maximum flow rate of 6000gph, a shut off head of 24 feet and maximum wattage of 355/ 3 amps. Using a 1/3 horsepower Baldor® TEFC Motor manufactured in the USA.
The Barracuda™ is our energy efficient entry-level pump for applications requiring moderate head pressure and high flow rates. Ideal applications for this unit are 180-350 gallon tanks with sump return systems requiring a minimum of 10 feet static head. This unit is rated for a maximum flow rate of 4590gph, a shut off head of 20 feet, and maximum wattage of 253 / 2 amps.
- Quiet operation
- Minimal heat transfer
- Units are pre-wired with an 8ft cord and molded 115V plug
- Low Speed
- Low Wattage
- Flow-biased pump
- Fan-cooled motor
- Maximum Flow Rate: 6000/4590gph
- Maximum Shut-Off Head: 24/20'
- Maximum Wattage: 355/253W
- Average Wattage: 337/237W
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.5" FNPT / 1.5" FNPT
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.20" x 8.33" x 7.54"
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer`s warranty