Tunze Stream 6255 WIDE FLOW is a
low voltage DC pump suitable for use with Tunze electronic pump
controllers, such as 7092, 7095 and 7096.
Stream 6255 is unique in that incorporates a very large 3" diameter
output and produces a very wide flow, it is ideal for tanks wider than
36". It is suitable for aquariums up to 1050 gallons and produces a
flow rate of 1300-4800 gph. The cutaway intake area and forward nozzle
increase overall flow rate, while the extra wide forward opening
increases the diameter of the moving Stream. This design is the result
of extensive testing and represents the best balance between width and
turbulence of the flow pattern. It includes a magnet holder suitable for
aquariums up to 1" thick.
The pump features an automatic shut-down that will stopped the pump
immediately in case of blockage. After the blockage has been removed,
pump will start up automatically after a delay of 20 seconds. The pump
control is thermally protected and its power supply unit is protected
against short circuit and thermal overload. The 6255 also includes a fish
care function that rotates the propeller slowly once every 20 seconds
in feeding and maintenance mode to prevent fish from staying in the
- Tunze propeller technology
- Low motor heat
- 3D adjustment
- Includes Magnet Holder with silence clamp
- Controllable speed, wave simulation, tidal currents with Tunze pump controllers (sold separately)
- for tanks up to 1,050 gallons.
- Flow performance: approximately 1,300 to 4,800 gph
- Energy consumption: max. 58 W
- Power supply unit: 110-120V/50-60Hz
- Length of cable: 16ft.
- Dimensions: ø90 mm (3.5 in.), output: ø75 mm (3 in.)
- Magnet Holder with Silence Clamp with pane thickness up to 27 mm (1.06 in.).
- Made in Germany, 2-year manufacturer`s warranty