EcoTech Marine ReefLink WiFi Controller
provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the
web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine.
ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with EcoTech
equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech reef aquarium equipment
from your computer or tablet — anywhere, any time.
ReefLink is easy to set up. Just place the ReefLink anywhere within
range of your WiFi router, and power it on. Then forget about it. No
wires. No adapters. No worries.
- Goodbye wires: Wirelessly control any EcoSmart-enabled EcoTech product (Radions, VorTechs)
- Multiple tanks: Control the equipment on one or more tanks with one ReefLink
- WiFi built in: ReefLink uses WiFi to communicate with your router
- RF built in: ReefLink uses RF (radio frequency) to communicate with your EcoTech products — no dongles or adapters required
- Direct connect option: If WiFi is not available, connect the ReefLink using an Ethernet cable
- Connection indicator: An LED ring informs you of the status of your ReefLink connection
- ReefLink will currently control your Radion LED Lights, VorTech control coming soon.
- Input 110-240 V (50/60hz)
- Ethernet 10/100 mb
- WiFi 802.11n
- Windows XP or later, or OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari