- We use IC Gel super glue here at Vivid Aquariums to mount frags!
- IC Gel will bond underwater.
- IC Gel is safe for your reef and will not release toxins into the aquarium.
When mounting frags onto rocks underwater:
1. Place a dab of glue on the base of the frag.
2. Dip the frag quickly into the water to create a glue bubble.
3. Remove the frag from the water and use a toothpick to pop and stir the glue bubble.
4. Place the frag into the aquarium pushing the stirred glue bubble against the live rock.
5. Hold the coral in place against the live rock for 30-40 seconds.