- The Hydor Koralia Wavemaker Controller can control either 1 or 2 Koralia Controllable Pumps, same or different models.
- Hydor Koralia Wavemaker Controller is sold separately.
- Please Note: Controllable Hydor Koralia Pumps will not work without the controller
- Two blue LEDs on front panel indicate pump setting and functioning.
- WAVEMAKER can produce a wave effect setting the timer between 2 and 15 seconds or a tide effect switching the flow on and off every 1 to 6 hours.
- The power of the pumps can be set by operation on the minimum and maximum controls to better suit the needs of the aquarium and its inhabitants.
Alternate Flow Mode
With pumps on eat each side of the aquarium operating on minimum and maximum controls, the flow can have a wave or tide effect, ideal for reef setting.
Synchronous Flow Mode
Pumps operate simultaneously at minimum or maximum flow and can be set to on/off mode to create strong tidal effects.
Easy function to allow feeding of fish and invertebrates in reef aquariums. Just click on the SET button and the pumps are put on hold for 5 min.
Manual or Automatic Night Mode
In this mode the pumps can be slowed down during the night and turned back to the set speed during the day.
Indicated by a red LED, can come on automatically by using the photo-electric cell (sold separately) which detects the aquarium illumination.
For maximum safety, WAVEMAKER is equipped with a super quiet cooling fan that regulates its speed as necessary.
- The Hydor Koralia Controllable Pumps can be used only with the Hydor Koralia Wavemaker system.
- Each pump includes a unique magnet + suction cup support for easy mounting and positioning in the aquarium.
- Magnet is specially covered to prevent corrosion.
- Adjustable flow direction! The special sphere shaped connection makes flow direction quick, simple and fully adjustable.
- All models have super safe rubber cords with waterproof connectors that plug into the WAVEMAKER control system.