EcoTech Marine’s new Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens directs more of each LED cluster’s output directly into in your tank. TIR lenses boost peak PAR levels by up to 45% and total (average) PAR levels by up to 23% — without sacrificing spread or consuming additional power.
- Installation of TIR lenses will increase the light output from your Radion fixture.
- Overlighting your tank may cause damage to inhabitants.
- Before starting this process, ensure that your Radion XR30w is disconnected from its power supply.
- Place the Radion on a soft surface to protect the cover plate from scratches.
- EcoTech Marine recommends the use of gloves during this process to prevent any fingerprints from getting on the LED clusters. Fingerprints could cause a decrease in light output.
- Neither EcoTech Marine nor Vivid Aquariums is responsible for any damage caused to the Radion, your aquarium and its livestock, or your property as a result of improper use of the TIR Lens Kit.
- Installation of the TIR Lens Kit will not affect your existing warranty of the Radion XR30w